The Woodstock & Area Small Business Enterprise Centre team provides you confidential support through:
- One-to-one business consultations
- Plan guidance and evaluation for start-ups
- Plan guidance and evaluation for expansions
- Marketing strategies and cash flow projection
- Connections and resources to help start-up or expand
- Business training, workshops and seminars
- Networking opportunities
- Professional Service referrals
- Access to a Business Mentor
- Grant programs for young entrepreneurs
We offer workshops and seminars:
We host workshops and seminars in our training room on a regular basis. Please check our events page or contact us for details about upcoming workshops.
If you have a workshop idea or are interested in partnering with us to deliver business training in our community, please contact Ronda to discuss.
We can also assist with Business Registration:
You'll need to register your business name with the province of Ontario.
We have workstations set up and friendly staff to guide you through the Service Ontario online registration process. You will immediately receive a Master Business License.
You can also complete an Enhanced Business Name Search.
The Enhanced Business Name Search allows you to search for a business name already registered with the Ontario Ministry of Government and Consumer Services. Searches can be done on exact business names, words in a business name or by the Ontario Business Identification Number.
Service Ontario charges a $60 fee to register and an $8 fee to complete a name search. Payment are made online by Credit Card.
The Small Business Enterprise Centre services are provided to Woodstock and Area residents courtesy of the partnership between the City of Woodstock and province of Ontario.